I'm sorry that my blogging has been lacking lately. I've heard from many of you via Facebook or email and we are all just fine. I have plenty to blog about, but it seems like there might have been a reason for all the illness going through our family in the past few weeks. It has made us slow down, to enjoy just being with each other and to remember what this season is really about. We've had to miss get-togethers with friends, several church activities and even a Christmas gathering with family, but we are all back to being healthy and looking forward to celebrating Jesus' birthday tomorrow.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and many many blessings in the New Year!
3 comments:
Glad you are all feeling better. marilyn
Plan to come see the train.
Glad you are feeling better. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
I love those pictures of your kids - they really are beautiful!
My mom was just asking about you guys tonight. We were hoping that you were all feeling better and enjoying the holidays. Have a very Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment