chest cold
plus
sinus pressure
plus
a throat that feels like it's closing in
plus
a nagging cough
equals
one sick mommy!
Praying to get over this really soon!
plus
sinus pressure
plus
a throat that feels like it's closing in
plus
a nagging cough
equals
one sick mommy!
Praying to get over this really soon!
4 comments:
Ahhh.....winter in the Midwest! If I told you that your Christmas card arrived yesterday and I have it right next to me because I can't stop looking at it and how beautiful your family is...would if make you feel better? I don't care how much you paid for these pictures...it was worth it! Gorgeous -- and my first one in the mail this year.
I hope you feel better, honey. :( Sorry you are sick. Take is easy - and this too shall pass.
being sick stinks...cuz life seems to stop when the mommy is down. although our hubbies do their very best, no one is as good as mom. so i hope you are getting lots of love, pampering and attention when you need it! get well soon sweet friend!
We missed you last night!
I have your gifts for you, I'll give you a call later.
I sure hope you feel better soon!
Oh...and we enjoyed the stuff in the big bowl! =)
I hope you feel better soon. I have the same thing! Did you send it to me in your Christmas card? I will send it back to you sometime this week. Your card was so cute. Thanks! =)
Mary O
Post a Comment