Okay, okay...more excuses. I've really got to stop this.
I did get some exercise in this week.
Remember Sunday's post about the high ropes course. Oh my gosh....my arms hurt so bad on Monday...but I went to my class at the gym anyway. Glad I went, but the air conditioner was broke and I couldn't stay the entire time. (MS and overexertion....not a good combination) I stayed for 45 of the class...so that wasn't too bad. But Tuesday...oh my word, don't they say that the second day after exercise is the worst. WOW!
I took it easy on Wednesday (actually chose getting my hair done instead of my exercise class...sorry Ann!)
Wednesday and Thursday afternoons I was battling fatigue. So I chose to rest and finish book #2 of the Twilight series. (I know, I know....I said I wasn't going to read them..but gosh, they are so darn good.)
Eating hasn't been too bad either...dinner is still my main meal. I have been doing well at eating light during the day and then getting most of my calories from dinner.
So there we have it. How'd you do? Did you get your exercise in? Any tips on motivating yourself to do the exercise?
Remember, together we are going to love getting healthy.
**Oh, and hey if you leave me a comment, click on the "email followup comments" that way I can respond to your comment. I'd love to hear from you!**
3 comments:
Sigh....Most positive thing this week is that I have cut WAAAAAY back on soda. It is long overdue, and I am down to one a day (12 oz...not a Polar Pop.) That is HUGE for me! Halloween candy got the best of me. I stuck all of the chocolate in the freezer, so that has helped. Welcome to the Twilight addiction. I read all four books in twelve days. Thomas tells EVERYONE that I love Edward...probably not a good thing. LOL!!! Just today, we were at Wal-Mart and he yells down the aisle, "Hey Mom, here are the posters of Edward...want one?" Where's that hole for me to crawl into. :)I already have my New Moon tickets for Fri. and Sat. night. Can't wait!!!!
I said I wouldn't read the Twilight series either and then read them and loved them. Just wait, #4 is the best. Kuddos to your Sunday adventure and making it to your class Monday. I should have the candy witch come to my house to keep me from eating so much of it. Have a great weekend. It's supposed to be very nice. Perfect weather for some walks.
I am still refusing the Twilight books. I have a couple friends that are just really insisting that I read them. Maybe over Christmas break... or not! Reading just isn't my thing. Get out and exercise today with the family! So beautiful!!
Post a Comment