Well, not much new to report. Pretty much the same as last week.
I have to admit that I did have a little bit of Pepsi last Saturday morning. That was because I was up waayy past my bedtime on Friday night at the Beth Moore conference, and up waayy too early Saturday morning to get back to the conference. I'm not blaming Beth for this, and I would have had coffee except for the lines to the potty were waayy too long for my liking. However, I do have to say, that when I tasted the Pepsi...it wasn't good. I'm not a "dark" soda person anyway...so I'm glad that I won't have to worry about the soda thing for a while.
I also have to admit that I caught myself nibbling from Andy's popcorn bowl last night....and it was past 8:00 p.m.
Gotta get back in the groove next week....I have to!
How was your week? I know I saw my friend/neighbor at or coming from the gym several times this week....great job Mary! Maybe you can help get me motivated!
Hang in there with me girls....together we can ♥ getting healthy!
4 comments:
I lost 1/2 pound this week. Not great, but better than gaining. I also bought a new pedometer last week. Mine broke and my walking decreased without it.
PS - love the new Thanksgiving look!
Hey thanks Traci! Here is my new gym motivation.... I took so many classes early this week that it hurt not to go to gym and shake off the cobwebs. You want to lift weights with me next week? I can get you started on the ouch what have I done to myself plan! Also, cardio-kickboxing hurt my rump so much that I could not sit on it all day, like normal. =) Keep up the good work!
Mary O
I only ran once this week but hope to get one more in this weekend. Overall, I still need to stay far from the chocolate chip bag and cut down my portions!!!!
i let the kids eat all the halloween candy so it wouldn't tempt me anymore!!
i have been bad about exercising, but am making a honest attempt to eat better after my father-in-law's open heart surgery last week. quite a wake up call!
love your new look!
Post a Comment