Last week:
*I am so thankful for healthy happy kids and the opportunity to be able to stay at home with them. Even though it's the hardest "job" I've ever had, I LOVE it! I love that God has given me two totally different personalities in my children. It's making me grow as well as I do the best I can to guide them in the right direction.
*I am so thankful for my hubby. I wouldn't be able to do this stay-at-home gig without all his hard work. He is such a great daddy and I know I don't tell him often enough. So, thanks honey for all that you do for us. We love you!
*I am so thankful for the challenges God has placed in my life. I know for a fact that I would not be the same person I am today if it weren't for my past. God gives us all different roadblocks, challenges, and hurdles to overcome. We have to be faithful that He is right along with us, guiding us on this pathway, directing our life in the direction we need to be going.
This week:
* I am thankful for a warm, dry, cozy house that keeps my family safe and secure. Even with no drywall/plaster downstairs and the icky, cheap carpet (which is getting replaced very soon), I'm thankful to be right where we are. A home is about the memories you make and the time you spend together...walls or no walls.
* I am thankful for an awesome group of friends. Friends you can be yourself with. Friends who are always there to share your joys and comfort your tears. Friends who you have a lot in common with, and those special friends whose differences make life just a little more interesting. Friends you can call who live hundreds of miles away and friends you have actually never met, but know that if you did, you'd be friends forever. God places people in our lives for a reason and I'm so thankful for the people He has given to me.
* I am thankful for the freedom to write what I want on this little blog of mine. It may not be funny, entertaining or even interesting for that matter, but it's mine, and I hope that it will someday be a great gift to my family. They might not appreciate it now, but I hope that in the years to come, they will cherish these everyday moments.
By the way, some of you know that I'm kinda a dork about numbers, (example: got married on 02-02-02, which was the 5 year anniversary to our very first date) anyway, when I logged on today to write this post, the visitor counter said, 23, 456! I thought that was pretty cool....wish I could tell who that person was, I'd send them a little prize.
Today the kids are thankful for:
Maggie - Charlie, Mom, Dad and sometimes Max
Max - Jesus and us (Mom, Dad and Maggie)
Oh, I almost forgot...Happy Birthday wishes today to my dad, my grandma, and our little friend Ashlyn who is 6 today! Love you guys! Hope you all have a great day!
I'm sure thankful that you stopped by to read this post today, and I'd love to hear what you are thankful for!
2 comments:
I am thankful for my church family who make my job seem like cake! I am thankful for my sweet hubby who loves me completely and for my 2 awesome kids! I am thankful that God loves me even though sometimes I am not very lovable! I am thankful for great friends who understand my weirdness and love me just the same!
Luv U Traci!
Amy
I am thankful for today.
I am thankful for quiet times.
I am thankful for lessons learned.
I am thankful that I am loved.
I am thankful for where I am, free.
Tammy :)
Post a Comment