Since we are getting close to Thanksgiving, we are once again turning our regular Thursdays into Thankful Thursdays. Even though I am thankful most every day, I want to take the opportunity to share it here.
I'm going to list at least 3 things each Thursday and then repeat them all until Thanksgiving. I'd love for you to join in as well!
*I am so thankful for healthy happy kids and the opportunity to be able to stay at home with them. Even though it's the hardest "job" I've ever had, I LOVE it! I love that God has given me two totally different personalities in my children. It's making me grow as well as I do the best I can to guide them in the right direction.
*I am so thankful for my hubby. I wouldn't be able to do this stay-at-home gig without all his hard work. He is such a great daddy and I know I don't tell him often enough. So, thanks honey for all that you do for us. We love you!
*I am so thankful for the challenges God has placed in my life. I know for a fact that I would not be the same person I am today if it weren't for my past. God gives us all different roadblocks, challenges, and hurdles to overcome. We have to be faithful that He is right along with us, guiding us on this pathway, directing our life in the direction we need to be going.
I asked the kids this morning what they were thankful for on the "Thankful Thursday"....they responded with....
Max - "Jesus, because He makes everything!" He was probably thinking about toys, because he was looking at a toy magazine as he replied.
Maggie - School
That was all I could get out of them. Hopefully, as we talk about this more, they will get more into it....at least I hope they do.
Hope you are Thankful on this beautiful Thursday, if you are, I'd love to hear about it!
6 comments:
I am thank-ful for God continually opening my eyes to new ways he loves me and teaches me to love others.
I am thank-ful for my children. Their smiles and the way they make me stop in the middle of my day to tell me something that they have learned or want to share.
I am thank-ful for the peace that surpasses all understanding that God has allowed me to experience in my walk with him.
Lydia is grateful for her family and food. She also mentioned her pets.
Tammy G.
I am thankful that both you and Marci have a link to "Bring the Rain". I stumbled upon her blog last night as I checked both of yours', and I am forever changed. What a story...what inspiration...what faith. i'm so thankful that I have blogs like all of yours to inspire me. :)
And yes, I typically capitalize the I in I'm. :) LOL!!!
As I have said before I am very, very thankful for healthy children. I am thankful for a healthy relationship with my husband who works so hard for all that we have. I am thankful for living in a country where we can have blogs and express our opinions and beliefs and where we can share the word of the Lord. This is a beautiful place where we live!
If you want to read another inspiring blog check out: nieniedialogues.blogspot.com. Wow! Another life changing one to read. Be sure to have some tissues near by...
I can't believe I forgot to say that I love the new background on your blog! It's really pretty!
I totally love that Maggie is thankful for school!!
I'm thankful that through our little Beth Moore field trip I've been inspired to blog my praises again, because man it sure changes my perspective at the end of the day!
I'm thankful that God has given us this amazing format to share in each other's heart aches and triumphs.
Post a Comment