Monday, November 30, 2009

It's crazy out there!

Today we were back to the regular scheduled program. Andy was back at work, the kids went back to school. Everything was hunky dory until I decided to run to Target.

I thought it was cyber Monday, why were there so many people out shopping, aren't they supposed to be shopping from home? Were they giving something away that I wasn't aware of?

Seriously, you would have thought it was like a week before Christmas. I try to be patient and have a Christian heart. I smile and speak nicely to everyone who helps me. So why do people have to be so mean.

Anyway...this is just my quick little reminder to slow down and remember what this season is all about!


**Oh and just a little side note, I left one of my bags at Target and they can't seem to find it. So I think someone helped themselves to my already purchased items. To them I say, "Merry Christmas! I hope you have warm feet!"**

4 comments:

Erin Jones said...

Oh no Traci, so did they let you get the things you were missing? I did the same thing at Walmart the other day and they let me go back and get the things I left.

Amber R. said...

Aw, I am sorry you had a bad shopping day. Holiday shopping is one of my favorite things to do, so it is really disappointing when it doesn't go well. I hope your next outing is much better! =)

Aunt Pat said...

Them are some purdy young-uns' you got there, missy! The kids look absolutely darling at the top of your new Xmas theme page. Love it!...and I love every single Xmas song you downloaded. Brenda Lee...ahhhh, Johnny Mathis, ahhhhh!

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Those mean people must have been just trying to remind you to do your Bible study homework. They were just getting you ready for the mean world discussion!

Hope the next Target trip is better!