Friday, November 27, 2009

How many do I really need?

Today as I'm decorating the house for Christmas, I realize that I have a very serious problem.

My love for cute holiday paper products. Why do they have to be so stinkin'cute?


Seriously, I would be set for the next 5 years or more. It's not like we are having a ton of holiday parties or anything, I just can't resist how cute they are. I already bought a few this year, forgetting that I had bought some at the end of the season last year. Those were found again today as I was going through the Christmas tubs. So sad!

So here I am, admitting my love for holiday paper products....stop by if you need a few extra plates or napkins...I'm sure I'll have plenty.

Happy Decorating!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I love that stuff too, and from the picture you showed I can see you have great taste!

Unknown said...

Don't feel badly! I can't get enough of them either. Your blog looks adorable. Great pictures of the kids!!!