That is one of Maggie's challenge words on her spelling test this week in first grade!
Enthusiastic!
I can tell you with all honesty that my spell check would have high lighted that word if I would have typed that word without looking at her sheet.
I think I'm going to be in a lot of trouble.....good thing my girl has a smart Daddy to help her with her homework!
5 comments:
You'll be fine, but WOW! That is a big word for a first grader.
i gave up on the math a long time ago and thankfully my hubster loves that subject! and the word "manglewurzel" was on D-Man's spelling list this month.
i'm officially dumb! ☺
Sigh...I gave up being able to spell the spelling words in about 3rd grade. Although it's 6th grade that I'm having trouble pronouncing some of them!
We are practicing ENTHUSIASTIC at our house as well. Wow Wee!!!
Learning "enthusiastic" is on the agenda for our day off tomorrow. The day off is what I'm really enthusiastic about!
Post a Comment