Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Traci's Troops!


As I told you back on this post, I have signed up as a team leader for the MS Walk here in Peoria.

On Sunday, September 13th I will be doing a 3-mile walk and helping to raise money for research for a cure for MS.

And I need you to join my team!

I registered my team to have at least 15 people and I would like to raise at least $500.

If you are able to walk with me on September 13th, I would LOVE to have you join Traci's Troops! However, I need you to register. You can register online by clicking here.

Just click on the "Join Team" located in the box on the left. The box lists all the "troops" that have already signed up!

There is no entry fee to walk, you can register and then if something comes up and you are unable to be there that day, it's not a huge deal.

You do not need to donate any money, however if you would like to make a donation, you can easily do that by clicking here! Then just click on the "Donate to Team"!

This is a family friendly event. Bring your kids! They will have a Kids Korner...with face painting, balloons, and other kid friendly activities. Kids are also welcome to walk. There will be frequent stops along the way, with potties, drinks, snacks, etc.

We will be starting at Junction City in Peoria and walking down Prospect. Check in time is 12:00 (noon) with the walk starting at 1:00. We'll walk to the water tower in the Heights and then back. There are beautiful homes to look at, great people to chat with along the way, a fun-filled family event...all for a great cause.

Please register today and join my team! Be a part of Traci's Troops!


1 comment:

Ashlyn Heinold said...

I hope to walk with but will let you know for sure soon! We are having Sullivan Withdrawel symtoms!! Hope to see you soon.