* my sweet little babies whispering as they tiptoe into my bedroom this morning to bring me their handmade cards, singing their version of the happy birthday song!
* my handsome and adoring hubby, who loves me, even when I'm hard to love...and I still totally love him even when he comes home sick on my birthday!
* my family who is so supportive, and always there when I need them.
* my wonderful, card giving, phone calling, text messaging, friends, wishing me lots of birthday wishes...oh, and the card playing friends tonight...can't wait to hang with you...although, my hubby will be staying home. :( Celebrating all my facebook friends, too! Thanks for your messages!
* the beautiful sunshine today...who wouldn't be happy to celebrate that!
* the new life challenges I've been given. I truly feel that God has a greater purpose for me. Looking forward to learning more, growing more and maybe even some day, helping others with their MS.
* the start of my 36th year, I can't wait to begin this new adventure!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! What a great list. It's always a joy to visit you here and I wish you a year of feeling God's love and blessing!
happy birthday, traci!
Happy belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day.
Oh, I'm behind - so sorry I missed this - Happy Belated Birthday, Traci! May you be blessed abundantly this year!
Post a Comment