Thursday, April 30, 2009

Feel the JOY!

Remember my JOY post just a few days ago. At the bottom of the post, I asked if anyone could help me make a cute button for my sidebar. Well, ask and you shall receive.

Linda, is one of my most favorite bloggy friends. Oh, and the definition of a "bloggy friend" is a person who you LOVE even though you have never actually met them. Linda's blog is so real, very creative and very inspiring. I just know that if we were ever able to meet in real life, we would be friends forever. Want to check her out??? Linda @ Growin With It...she's on my sidebar too!

Anyway...Sweet Linda made me a button and I totally LOVE it! What *JOY* she has brought to me!



Thanks Linda!

4 comments:

Growin' with it said...

aahhhh, much better! and you my dear bring me JOY too, that is enough..all i need...more than a pair of flip flops! so call it good.

Growin' With It said...

DAGUMMIT. okay, destroy that photo up there. see, that is my other blog i play around on. sheesh, feel like i've showed you my dirty laundry pile..which by the way i need to pay attention to now instead of making a goober of myself on your blog!
LATER!

Mari said...

She's one of my favorite blioggy friends too and she is so talented! I love the button. It looks great on your blog!

Jackie said...

Great button! It makes me happy just looking at it - Linda rocks! :)