Oh yeah, I was trying to get some of this weight off....last week was just plain bad and this week hasn't been much better.
I have only been to the gym 1 time this week, and I can feel it. I'm with Missy, I think we all have so much going on right now, that we need a little break. I find that it's hard to prioritize what has to be eliminated. For me, it's the gym. This time of year is just so busy and I can only get so much done in one day and not totally ignore my children. I want to create memories for them to enjoy, not memories of me stressing out more than normal.
So this week, I only drank water or milk during the day, I did have a couple of "mommy drinks" this week, but still no soda. However, Andy's 2-liter of Dr. Pepper keeps calling my name...but I will not cave.
I have been making all kinds of goodies, which isn't too good for the Fit Friday plan...but hey it's the holidays, it's like tradition.
So my Fit Friday friends and I are taking a break, we'll be back on January 9th to finish this fun-filled fitness festival!
3 comments:
Enjoy the holidays and don't stress out. After all, you need something for a New Year's Resolution, right! ☺
This Fit Friday thing is the ONLY thing that has kept me on track these past few weeks - I cringe to think of how much I would have gained otherwise. But I agree...it's been touch, especially with all of the baking going on around here. :) Good for you for staying away from the soda.
Enjoy your holidays!
I have been so good about the diet coke, and in the past week have totally fallen off that wagon too.
Sigh.
Post a Comment