Thursday, June 5, 2008

My new baby!

Yes, I know it may sound strange. But I have a new love in my life. Are you ready to meet her???

Dyson Ball dc25!

She's lightweight, I can easily carry her up and down the stairs, she sucks up Charlie hair like a crazy woman and she is very easy to clean. I really love her!

Check out all the details here. I'm sure she has a sister just waiting for you to adopt!


4 comments:

Jenileigh said...

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your page! It's gorgeous!

Jackie said...

Oh, I am jealous! I have been wanting one like this. The one I have gets the job done, but it weighs a ton. I can see why it is the new love of your life. :)

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

If you keep talkin' about this thing to me I'm going to have to go get one of my own!! I have serious vacuum envy.

Anonymous said...

OH my god. Drool. She is GORGEOUS.