Came home from the grocery store today to find this.....
Just thankful that it didn't hit our house or our neighbors...(remember that my father-in-law lives there). On a positive note, we'll have plenty of fire wood for camping! :)
The good Lord was looking out for all of you (Don and Jane included)! I love that you can spin something like that so positively when it's so easy to only see the negative aspects. Don't ever change!
4 comments:
It's really windy here too, but no damage like that! Hope the tree can be saved.
There is more than one way to prune a tree! Glad Charlie and the kiddos were not in the yard. Makes me a little nervous here with our crazy trees!
Oh my word! I'd say it was pretty windy. So glad it didn't hit anything!
The good Lord was looking out for all of you (Don and Jane included)! I love that you can spin something like that so positively when it's so easy to only see the negative aspects. Don't ever change!
TTMV
Post a Comment