Friday, February 17, 2012

Please say a little prayer!

**Update - Andy's surgery went very well.  He is home, has a full belly and is enjoying his pain medication.  Thanks for all the prayers today, we definitely felt them.  Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery and a few prayers for my sanity wouldn't hurt either!  :)  Thanks! **

For my hubby.

He's having surgery today.

He's having not one, but TWO hernias repaired along with another "very manly" procedure.  Getting it all done in one big swoop. 

Biking season is right around the corner you know, oh what am I talking about, he's been biking all winter long.

Everything will be just fine, we know that.  It's the recovery time that might be a little tricky.  Thank goodness he's a strong, active and otherwise healthy guy.

So if you have an extra minute today, say a little prayer for my sweet hubby.  It would be greatly appreciated.



2 comments:

Beth said...

In my new and improved prayer life (or at least since yesterday!!) I will say a prayer for you guys. I think the waiting is almost as hard as being the patient. Andy's a lucky guy to have you as his nurse :)

momto8 said...

any surgery puts stress on the family!! hope you are all up and around by now!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.