Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So much to do.....

so little time. 

I'm so far behind.  I just ordered my Christmas cards TODAY!  Yes, just ordered them.  I know, you can't believe it....me either.   And, they won't even be here till who-knows-when.  Hopefully you'll all get them before Christmas. 

The shopping is going pretty well.  Thank goodness for the Internet and my favorite UPS guy.  Wrapping has started (well, I've wrapped two things....that's a start right?!)  Baking was taken care of when I went "shopping" at the annual cookie walk at church this past Saturday.  However, that same batch of cookies that I bought, got dropped off later that day to a friend who needed them much more than I did.  (I'm thankful they're out of my house!)  

But I have made the time to reconnect with a dear friend (we just sat and got all caught up for the entire day), go to dinner with friends (different friends on different nights), go to breakfast with friends, read a really good book, keep up on my bible study and get back to the gym. 

Those are the things that are really important to me....all the other stuff can wait. 


Hope you are enjoying this crazy holiday time too!



No comments: