Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Silhouette Projects!

I found this cute little navy polo shirt at Wal-mart for only $3 and thought I could cutie it up with some help from my Silhouette SD machine. Adding the rhinestones was definitely time consuming, but I love the outcome. A subtle red and silver star, perfect the upcoming July 4th holiday.


You can see it a little bit better in this picture!


We got a new front door....finally one with a window. It's amazing how much light comes in that window. I love it. However, when I walk by, I still keep thinking I left the door open....still doing a double take! I'll get used to it.....but I loved the "Welcome" sign on the old door so much that I just had to make one for this door too!


And then there was the plain ol' white mailbox. I totally HATE the post, and that will change soon, but the white mailbox will stay the same, and so why not add a little cuteness to it! I LOVE it. I'll make sure to show you the before and after pics again when the new post gets done. It will make a big difference.


So whatcha think?

2 comments:

Mari said...

I love them! You are making me want a Silhouette!

Anonymous said...

I actually noticed your front door yesterday when I was going to pick up Ashton for VBS. I too love the Welcome on the front door. And I love, love, love the mailbox. Such cuteness. I love the way God wired you!