Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Diving Board Dude!

It just doesn't seem possible. My kiddos are growing up and growing up so fast. I really can't believe it. I just said to a friend the other day, "You know, people always tell you that it will fly by, but I never really thought....."

Here is just another example. Yes, both my kiddos have done the high dive....and it's really not a big deal to them anymore. But it's still a big deal to me.

Doesn't Max look so small next to that enormous high dive?!?! Humor me please!

Here he is getting really to climb the steps......doesn't he look so tiny!

(His head is only at the 4th step for pete's sake!)




(I just had to yell from behind the camera, "You don't need to plug your nose!" He didn't!)

Can you see the VBS bracelet around his ankle....he won't take it off! "Reminds me of God, mom!" Can't really fight him on that one!


"See...no big deal!"

Great job buddy! Oh, and just for the record....you're always going to be my baby!

1 comment:

Mari said...

WooHoo Max! That thing is high - I might be scared to jump off from it. :)