Monday, April 18, 2011

Just of few of my projects!

Can I just tell you how much I ♥LOVE♥ my new Silhouette SD machine! It is so awesome! I've been labeling and creating like a crazy woman!

Here are just a few of my projects!

the "Welcome" sign on my front door!
(please excuse the yucky fingerprints....darn kids!)

this fun cup is for my water! This is to test to see how well my vinyl stays on!
(sometimes it's not so bad to be the guinea pig!)


this cute little buckets are for Teacher Appreciation week coming up in May!
(if you my kids teacher and reading this blog right now, please act surprised!)


AND...how adorable is this?! This was just a little "thank you" gift to my girlfriend for keeping my boy one morning while I went to get these cute buckets at Target! Oh, and it's always a good thing to keep the neighbor with the swimming pool in her back yard happy! **wink**

1 comment:

Mari said...

So cute! I'd say your Silhouette is earning it's keep!