Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Decor - Kitchen!

I took these pictures mostly for myself. To remember how and where I placed things for next year. As I was digging through all the Rubbermaid tubs several weeks ago...I totally couldn't remember where I had put stuff last year. So these pictures are really to aid me next year from a super big case of the forgetfuls!

So today, I'm just showing my kitchen! I think it looks pretty cute. I have always loved my kitchen wall color (La Fonda Cactus) and I think I like it even more at Christmas time, along with a pop of red!


I love the Santa hat as a tree topper on this little tree and the lime green apples...it's very simple, but I like that!



I bought these little wreaths last year....but didn't use them until this year....love them....but hate how they get knocked around a lot. I have already hot-glued many-a-leaf back on these puppies.


Not a lot of lights...but perfect for this space (they are actually twinkling..so not all of them are on in this picture!)


These are the little shelves above the desk in the kitchen! Simple but cute!


I got these cute little decals at Wal-mart and they look super cute on my cream-colored cabinets!


This picture just shows the decals on the pantry....and the desk area. But I love the reflection of the homemade paper snowflakes that are hanging on the sliding-glass window.

More Christmas decor tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Your kitchen looks great! I love the wall color too!

H-Mama said...

Great job! :)