Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Project #1

Okay, before we go any further, you have to promise not to laugh....

and remember, I don't have that nifty little machine and makes this project so stinkin cute, so I had to improvise.

And use Word....

But, I think it's kinda cute...

Ready for the reveal....



I went ahead and did a Christmas theme, since I'm chompin at the bit to get my Christmas stuff out...next week...that will be next week!

Oh, and the white paper is going to make it easier for my old, very poor eyes to read...and hopefully the others in this house too!

4 comments:

H-Mama said...

super cute! great job! :)

Mari said...

I think it turned out great!

Amber R. said...

I hope you have this on the gift list for lots of your family and friends because it is adorable!!! Great Job!

Erin said...

Great Job, Traci! This is Super Cute and would make a good craft sale item. (Hint, Hint ;))