There are so many awesome blogs out there, and so many to inspire the creative side of me. One that I have been following lately is
Little Birdie Secrets. They are so talented over there, and if I only had a tad bit of the talent these girls have, I'd be thrilled. But since they shared their super-cute-ideas, I guess it's okay for me to copy them. Right?!
This is the one I'm working on right now. I love it! Our weekly meals are scribbled on a scrap piece of paper, and hung on the fridge...and that drives me crazy.
Take a look over there...let me know what you love....and I'll keep you posted on my menu board.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I'm going to look at some of their other ideas.
I love the menu board!!! What a great idea! Let me know how yours turns out! I am headed over to etsy now to see if I can find one of those adorable casserole carriers! I have an ugly one that I use ALL OF THE TIME and it never occured to me how much I NEED to have a cute one! :)
Post a Comment