"Mommy" friends, these would be friends who also happen to be moms, going through the same stuff we are! The crazy daily routine stuff that seem so simple.
One of the best things about "mommy" friends is all the great parenting tips, information and support we give each other. Right?! Sometimes I don't know how I would get through the day without you guys!
A few weeks ago, one of my friends shared this fantastic piece of information with me and I totally think it is blog worthy!
Some of you might be past this stage and some of you might just be starting...so I'm sharing, just in case someone finds it useful.
My friend Polly, introduced me to these cups:
Polly got her kids these cups to use at Disney, and she said that they would fill them up in the morning and late in the day the stuff would still be ice cold. Max has proven that fact as well, he left his outside all night and popped the top in the morning...."Wow mom...it's really cold!"
I also love that they don't get condensation on the outside of them. Great for the car, throwing in a bag or taking to the game.
They are a little bit pricey. But I honestly think that sometimes you have to pay a little more to get a quality product. They come in a ton of different characters...and our local Wal-mart has a few styles. The Wal-mart price was also a tad bit cheaper than Target, I think Wal-mart has them for $12.97....and I paid $13.99 on sale @ Target. But Target has a lot more styles to choose from.
I also got one for myself! Isn't she cute! Oh, and I'm drinking a lot more water too! The straw thing is wonderful!
Anyway...check them out! Watch for the sales...and let me know what you think! Thanks again Polly for sharing...I'm so glad you did!
4 comments:
I could use one of these at work. I'll be watching for one - thanks!
Awesome! I'll be on the lookout for those! Thanks. And yes, mommy friends are the best. :)
I happened to read your blog just a few minutes before heading out to Target...picked one up for Ashlen's birthday and another as a birthday gift for a friend's little boy. Thanks for the idea! :)
We are sporting the new bottles now as well, so much easier to keep track of my water intake without 2 other people drinking from the same cup! Also, I love the no dripping from condensation! This big baby belly was catching every drop of water off my other cup. Thanks for the tip--it is the little things that make things easier!
=) Mary O
Post a Comment