Monday, August 24, 2009

Super Saturday!

Maggie had her first "real" soccer game Saturday morning. She had so much fun! She loves soccer and will hopefully have some of her Daddy's talent. I have a feeling we will be seeing lots of pictures in the future similar to the one above.


We then headed to a nearby city that was celebrating their sesquicentennial (150 years!) The weather was perfect and the festival was a lot of fun!

The giant slide...this ride alone was totally worth buying the wrist band!

Max isn't so happy that Maggie won the "race" to get down!

Getting ready to spin with Sophie and Pete in the apple/strawberry, or whatever the big red fruit is!

Max on the Safari Train...I think he was riding alone...

Max got to ride with Maggie...this was a flash forward to the driving years...yikes!

Sofie and Pete....these poor boys and their older sisters.

Look at that smile!

Paca, this one's for you!

Daddy letting Max drive....a lot more fun than with his sister!

My "first" child is such a goof ball...I love this picture!

Maggie...she still needs to grow a few inches to be able to reach the petal better!

Being at the festival with good friends, soaking in all the beautiful weather and enjoying the festivities, really makes me look forward to the upcoming festival here in our town. Bring on the pumpkins!

6 comments:

Genny said...

Traci,

Bring on the pumpkins...I am so with you!

What great pictures!

Genny

Growin' With It said...

what a way to end the first week back! looks awesome. ☺

Unknown said...

Love all of the new pics. I am sure we will see you at the soccer fields. I used my new lunch bag today. LOVE IT!!! So roomy!

Anonymous said...

What great bows Maggie is sporting!

=) Mary

Kristy said...

It looks like we'll be seeing you at the soccer fields these next few months. It's our first "real" soccer team experience as well. Good luck girls!

Aunt Pat said...

I like that you are letting Max;s hair grow out...he looks so cute with that blonde, blonde hair!!!