He has very strict rules.
Like he will only paint a room once a year. So if I painted the kitchen last November, I would have to wait a year before I could change it to another color. Oh, and he will only do "house projects" when day-light savings time ends. That means that all summer long, I compile a list of all the jobs he will need to complete before day-light savings time starts again.
And he is tough. I admit that once, I had to bring out the tears because I hated the bathroom paint that much....it worked, he repainted it, but he wasn't happy about it.
So when the Family Handyman magazine came in the mail the other day, I got a tad bit too excited when I came across this picture.....
I didn't say anything to him about it, but when he was thumbing through the magazine...he stopped and said, "hey check this out...pretty nice, don't ya think!"
I am so rubbing off on him!
I think I'll be adding this to the top of Andy's winter project list!
4 comments:
I want one too! The garage has been on my list for a while but unfortunately, I am the handman in this family and my bump is in the way : ) love ya, Lani
I want one too! The garage has been on my list for a while but unfortunately, I am the handman in this family and my bump is in the way : ) love ya, Lani
I'm going to have to look for this issue. My hubby is doing work in our garage and is planning to build cabinets. It looks great!
And when yours is finished, you can send him over to install it in my house. It looks fabulous and all the "stuff" wouldn't land in the laundry room! I got my lunch bag today...thanks a bunch. I LOVE it! And, I had the pleasure of chatting with Andy on Sun. Great conversation at such an unfortunate event.
Post a Comment