Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Day!

It's the last day to sleep in late. And by late, I mean 8:00 am

It's the last day to make pancakes for breakfast...(at least on a weekday...who has time for that?!)

It's the last day to stay in jammies till, let's say 10:00ish

It's the last day to veg out and watch cartoons in the morning.


Today is filled with many "lasts!" Tomorrow starts a new day and we are all excited for it to come!

5 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Tell Miss Maggie that I wish her the funnest first day of first grade ever tomorrow!!! I hope she likes her new teacher and all the new friends she might meet. She will be a star for sure!

Our little Chandler starts third grade next Monday. How can this be?

Miss you, honey.
Love,
Aunt Pat

Carrie said...

Enjoy your last day, at least she will be home for lunch tomorrow! She'll do great and love it - Good luck Maggie and Mom -

Genny said...

This was cute, Traci. Our last day of summer is next Monday. Gearing up for school too... :)

Unknown said...

I will look for Miss Maggie tomorrow. She is going to have a great year and LOVE Mrs. McKee. I wish she and Thomas could have been together, but maybe next year. They won't be together in third grade because I want her in my room!!! ;)

Kristy said...

I loved the back to school poem. I still can't believe we're starting first grade!!! Weren't we just in our first year of preschool not that long ago??? Best of luck to the girls on their first day tomorrow.