Sunday, May 12, 2013

10 years!

How did this sweet baby girl get to be so big so fast?!

 I can't believe that 10 years ago TODAY, I became the mother of this cutie pie!
The time has flown by!

 











I'm so lucky to have this awesome girl in my life....she is the best daughter a girl could ask for!
Happy 10th birthday Maggie
I love you with ALL my heart!
 

3 comments:

Polly said...

Awwwwwwweee...sweet thang! So cool to see all these pics of this wonderful Girl! Happy Birthday, Maggie Rae!! You are a Great Kid, quickly turning into one Amazing young lady! (and yes, I know you prolly cringe at the sound of that) :)
Love Ya!
~Polly

Mari said...

I've always thought she was the cutest thing! Happy Birthday to Maggie!

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable picture I love a lot so I put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgxaIK5PIlXnTdzi5QIGTKHsuI0ItE-snPR-bxXm6ZTaczgNVc-jicdu7JE-QSaAgpMbgQDAllcRdh6Zzzvr9k8O_ggneLMKq4vYDSghPlaff_5hpnN58azJb_e-I2Ycp0k7y8-CTA_oP4/s1600/DSC_0956.JPG

The clarity and detail is so good she appears to be directly in front of me when I walk up to look at her and I like that a lot, especially since she looks as though I can lean close and kiss her if I want! In fact, that first thing I do each day when I get in from work is rush to my bedroom so that I can have a look at her because she is usually the best looking creature I've seen all day. As soon as I can hop out of my work clothes I hurry over to her so I can start kissing her! The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like she comes to life and I am really getting to kiss her and I love that a lot. It is so frickin cool and pleasurable, and so much fun. I always take my time enjoying her and since I am in the privacy of my home I can kiss her as intimately as I want and as much as I want!