She is the person who taught me to cherish the small-everyday-things. I remember her always telling me to enjoy every moment with the kids. And that wasn't always easy when they were very small and so close together in age. There were days when I wanted to pull my hair out. On those days, she would say, "This too shall pass"! I can still hear her saying that to me on the tough days!
I think the blog has really helped me to capture those everyday memories that Joy encouraged me to create.
It's been almost four years since I started blogging, and it's been great! It's great writing and sharing our everyday lives with so many family and friends. It's even better looking back over the blog "books" that my sweet hubby has made each year for me as a Christmas gift. Just flipping through those pages brings back so many sweet memories. Silly, goofy, real, every-day life type memories.
That being said, the dreaded "good-bye" that I've been trying to avoid for a while is here.. Today is the day that I say goodbye to the blog world that I've grown to love. Today is the day I'm saying goodbye to the Sullivan Sitcom.
You guys have been though a lot with me. Losing loved ones, a diagnosis of MS, and many other happy times. YOU were there. You were there to pray, to lend a helping hand, to laugh and to cry. Your comments showed your love and support, and we can't thank you enough.
I don't know if the Sullivan Sitcom is gone forever. I have a big PROJECT 40 coming up....but with the ease of Facebook and most of my family on there. It's just an easier place for me to share the goings on of our family.
Thanks for all your love and support throughout the years and if your not on Facebook...find me. That way we can still stay in touch!
Blessings to you all....always!
Love,
1 comment:
Aaaagh! I always like your posts, but I don't like this one. :(
I'm sad you are leaving the blog world, but I understand. It's time consuming and I've thought of it myself. See you on FB.
Post a Comment