So, last Friday night Andy and I took all the kids for one last trip to DQ! Yet another memory that, hopefully, they will remember for quite a while.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Last night with the Heinolds!
It was a sad, sad day on our street this past Saturday. Our
friends/neighbors, who moved into the neighborhood at the same time we
did, packed up and moved to their new house. This family has such a special place in our hearts. Their kids were my kids' first "friends", and their mom, well.. being stay-at-home moms was great, we could borrow stuff, help each other with all kinds of things, and just be there for each other. We have had some really great times together and hopefully made lots of memories with our kids. We will definitely miss them.
So, last Friday night Andy and I took all the kids for one last trip to DQ! Yet another memory that, hopefully, they will remember for quite a while.
So, last Friday night Andy and I took all the kids for one last trip to DQ! Yet another memory that, hopefully, they will remember for quite a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:( So sad! Wishing them well in their new home. You are all so blessed to have such a special friendship that will last a lifetime!
Sad for all of you. Glad you had this fun time together before they left.
PS - I like the new look here!
Post a Comment