If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you've probably come across a post or two with WFMW in the title.
What's WFMW you ask?
WFMW stands for Works For Me Wednesday. Every Wednesday Kristen over at We Are THAT Family would host a little blog carnival. People would submit their helpful tips/hints and share them with everyone else. I submitted several "tips" but LOVED reading what others posted. I can honestly say, that there are some really smart and creative people out there in blog land...but I already knew that! Wink!
Anyway, a while back I was informed that Kristen and Jen where writing a book with all the helpful tips they received and they wanted to included one of my tips in their book. WOW!
The book came out earlier this spring and there I am, number 195.
Here's the link to my contribution to the book! Isn't that super exciting...okay, maybe just a little exciting!
But the MOST exciting part is that they are allowing me to give one of my readers a free e-book!
If you happen to not be the winner, you can buy your own copy of the e-book by clicking here:
You can save $2 off the normal purchase price of $8 by using the coupon code: SUMMERSALE
The book includes over 800 tips, in so many different categories to help you in your everyday life.... organization, cleaning, crafts, decor, baby and SO much more. You really have to check it out!
If you'd like to have a chance to win a free e-book, please leave a comment on this post! A winner will be picked on Friday morning.
Good Luck!

5 comments:
How cool is that? I can say I know someone famous now. :)
Sounds like a great book!
Super cool, you are an author!! Or a contributor to a book. You can put that on a resume :)
Hope your summer has been a good one so far!
Isn't it fun to be included in a REAL book. Good for you. marilyn
Traci, the ladies writing the book should have know that you are the Queen of Organization. Bonnie
What fun! I am not surprised someone would want to publish a Traci Tip! Maybe one day you could publish your own book full of them!
Post a Comment