Tuesday, February 8, 2011

While we were gone...







...the kids had to "work" for food!


A great big Thank You goes out to Papa and Jane for keeping the kids while we were gone!

7 comments:

Mari said...

The pictures aren't coming up for me!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is funny! Are those set up for for real?

Erin said...

I love the fact that they got a photo journal (and proof) for you while you were gone. Your kids are great!

Mari said...

I see them now! I love that you got these pictures - so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I'm sure it was a weekend to remember for Maggie and Max. Staci P

Carrie said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

marilyn martin said...

I am sure that Magpie and Max enjoyed the chores at Papa's and Jane's. We picked them up for breakfast this morning and saw Maggie walking to the neighbor's house for their ride to school. Her pony tail looked so pretty. marilyn