Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And the winner is.....

**I apologize for the delay, obviously Blogger is having a snow day as well...it's taking a long time to process my video....ugh!**



Isn't that just a cute little button!


Okay, I'm stalling...just a little. I just wanted to take a minute and thank you ALL for the wonderful comments. I loved reading each and every one of them! I actually felt like it was my birthday or something with all of your kind words. I feel (and truly know!) really blessed to have you all in my life. Whether that is "real life" or out there in bloggy world. You all are the BEST!


And now, onto the winner:

I'm still uploading the video, and I will post it when it becomes available....but the winner is

#7 - Beth!


Congratulations Beth!

Thanks again to all of you who commented...it made my blogoversary fantastic!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't let me watch the video :( Carrie

Jackie said...

awww, super cute videos. :) It's fun to see your kiddos and near your voice! Congrats, Beth!

Beth said...

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

What a nice thing to have happen on a snowy day! Thanks Traci!!

Colored With Memories said...

so fun! can't believe it has been THREE YEARS. congrats.

the craziest thing to me is to see maggie using the computer like that. you are sooo patient. our kids are getting too big and too smart.

enjoy your snow day!

kerry

Mari said...

I loved the video! It was fun hearing your voice and seeing Max and Maggie! Congrats to Beth!