Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We are here...

and we made it safely. Our flight was pretty uneventful until the landing. That's always the worst part for me. Maggie's ears started to hurt and Max felt "dizzy." He ended up holding the "barf bag" for the last ten minutes of the flight.




We ended up going to Organ Stop Pizza for dinner. A great family place. It kinda reminded me of a grown-up Chuck E Cheese. This guy playing the organ, comes up from the floor in the stage and plays music. The kids liked it and the pizza was really good! A win-win for old and young alike.







The only problem we are having is the time difference. Two hours in a BIG change. The kids were both up at 5:51 am...as in, way too early in the morning. I hope they will get a little more adjusted today...although by the time we get home, they'll be sleeping past 9:00. That won't work either. Saying some much needed praises this morning for caffeinated coffee...with fat-free french vanilla creamer. Oh, how I love thee!

3 comments:

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound! Dax and I had to discuss a little geography on the way home from school today because he just didn't get why Max wasn't going to Florida tomorrow. I think he thought Arizona was right by Florida. I mean that's where "bacation" is, right?

Have a great warm week!

Ashlyn Heinold said...

Glad you made it safely! Have a super time....relax, relax, relax!!

Jackie said...

Pizza sounds awesome right now...and that place looks fun! Glad you all had a good trip.

I always have such a hard time with the time difference when we go back to Indiana...ugh.