Why, oh, why must my baby be sick,
all the sneezing and coughing, it's ick, ick ick!
We've had our share over the past several days,
Can't we just part and go our separate ways!
I have cleaned and Lysoled and cleaned some more,
what more can I do to get you out my front door?
Please take all your friends and go far, far away,
You're not welcome here anymore...There's nothing more to say!
6 comments:
it's pitiful isn't it? sometimes it truly amazes me how we as mommy's survive through all the kiddo's sickness. not just mentally, but physically! how we don't end up with it sometimes.
your little guy looks awfully sad...hope your sweet home is back to laughter, running and smiles very soon!
wow...you've got your sense of humor about you and able to write poetry...hope you stay well...give max a hug from his mommy's cyber friend's kiddos!
it should be safe that way!
Poor Max...hope he feels better. I didn't know you were such a poet!
Carrie
Very creative! Even sick, Max looks adorable. Hope he feels better soon. Hope you are feeling OK. I know we have had our fair share of colds and illnesses this winter. Please spring come, please??????????
Ah..it has driven you to poetry! (very nice, by the way!) But poor sweet baby...I hope it passes SOON.
We hope Max is feeling better!!
Post a Comment