Today, we just took it easy...took the kiddos to the mall and found this lovely store! Max was in heaven...he kept asking how much money he had to spend. He didn't have much. We could have spent hours in there. Maybe the Easter Bunny got a few ideas...


Lego Heaven!

Andy and I were able to go out for dinner without the kids...it's so lovely having built-in babysitter along on the vacation. We had a good evening out...we were total party animals...home by 8:15! We're crazy I tell ya!
5 comments:
What a fun store to go to. I love the picture of you and Andy!
We love and miss ya, looks you're having a blast! All the pics are great!
That last one was me! :) Janelle, I am still learning....Imagine that!
I love the picture of you and Andy. Love your hair - which is the longest I have seen it in a while - and you look thin in that black sweater!!!
Oh my gosh - I just looked at all the pictures again and noticed Maggie's outfit at the Lego store. Love it! She looks so vibrant in orange!!! The capri leggings are a hoot!
Post a Comment