Do you know why?
Cause I'm getting out-and-about today! It has been three entire weeks without my two-hours of free time. Time just for Traci! It's been way too long!
I'm heading to P-town to get in some shopping at TJMaxx. You know it's a toss-up for me...TJMaxx vs. Target! I love both of them with all my heart, but TJMaxx trumps Target today....due to the gift card burning a hole in my pocket. It was a "thank you" for helping out a good friend. A thank you that totally wasn't necessary. BTW- (I did call to ask if I need to send a "thank you" for the "thank you")
Anyway, since I'm trying hard not to spend money on things we don't need...I'm using my TJMaxx card for that! I really think I need some cute new Easterish items!
I'm also heading to the Girl Scout store to replace the pastel pink petal Miss Maggie earned for her Daisy tunic. It seems that when I was tidying up the place, I must have put the petal somewhere I knew I would find it later, except that I still can't find it. I'm too embarrassed to call Trisha, the troop leader, so I'm going to replace the one I lost and call it even. You know, I will totally find it later this afternoon after I get the new one....that's just my luck!
I'm also heading to the Lobby...as in Hobby Lobby, oh how I've missed you over the past few weeks. I can wait to get reacquainted with you! To just look at all the possibilities, and maybe find an idea or two as to what to do with all my ribbon! (Thanks for the ideas...Lena, I like yours the best!)
So besides the small tragedies, like Max's not-so-small turdlet clogging the toilet, and the fact that more water is coming into our never-had-water-before crawlspace...it's a terrific Tuesday!
Hope you have one too!
** Update: I bought one thing (yes, 1 item) a cute pair of flip-flops that I just had to have. I still have a balance on my TJMaxx card...that's a good thing! Got the pastel pink petal for free...even though they don't sell them individually . The lady at the Girl Scout office just happened to have a Daisy tunic with pink petal on it, she took it off and gave to me! (Bless her!) AND....I walked out of Hobby Lobby empty handed. The item I wanted wasn't on sale and wouldn't you know, I forgot my coupon! Just in case you needed to know all of this! **
5 comments:
Have a greaT Time outT! You deserve iT!
whawhoweee! love hearing about you feeling great and out doing what makes us girlies feel even better..SHOP! so, umm...does your friend need anymore help!?☺ happy day to you. enjoy!
Glad you are out and about Traci! I gotta say, Target does ROCK! I'm inspired by your flip-flop purchase. Spring is coming!!!
I know someone who would go with you to spend that balance on your TJMaxx card......I'm just sayin'!
Glad To hear your Tuesday was Terrific!
Carrie
Post a Comment